Sunday, October 10, 2010

Outside my usual vein, but...........

Just for anyone who might be contemplating going to the movies anytime soon

THE TOWN = one of the best movies i've seen period in recent memory

Ben Affleck is suprisingly awesome, the characters are well developed. The story is good, I really had zero complaints, and was, as cliche as it sounds, on the edge of my seat to see what happened.

Following the movie, we went to eat at the Bangladeshi restaurant Panahar, whose review will soon follow.....pretty good.

As a side note, I rented "greenberg" with Ben Stiller, and I couldn't even watch an hour of this pile of crap. I haven't seen a movie this awkward and putrid since Danielle went through her "I like Swedish Film phase". That was a rough period, but I digress.

Bottom line - GO SEE THE TOWN, IT"S AWESOME.

1 comment:

  1. Nick I am just reading your post and I can't agree with you more. I rented Greenberg a few months ago with Laura and had about an hour long conversation with her afterward where I explained to her, very methodically, why it was the worst movie I had ever seen in my life. Horrible movie.

    ReplyDelete